moose likes to get in between the pillows on the bed. he and my boyfriend have started a game where my boyfriend runs his fingers along the side of the bed, moose comes out and attacks, then runs back into his hideout. dlb took this picture while I was at work, and I love the natural lighting. and his eyes are actually the same color as our pillows!! he really is the perfect kitten.
moose's hideout
1.17.2007
moose's hideout
moose likes to get in between the pillows on the bed. he and my boyfriend have started a game where my boyfriend runs his fingers along the side of the bed, moose comes out and attacks, then runs back into his hideout. dlb took this picture while I was at work, and I love the natural lighting. and his eyes are actually the same color as our pillows!! he really is the perfect kitten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment